A Primitive Place & Country Journal, LLC
Primitive & Colonial Inspired Home & Garden Magazine
Selling A Primitive Place & Country Journal
Wholesale Terms and Conditions:
- You must have an established brick and mortar store to purchase wholesale. If you do not own a physical store, you are prohibited from purchasing wholesale. We do, however, allow businesses who operate within an antique mall to purchase wholesale.
- Please note that we do not sell to web-based stores. If you have purchased wholesale from us in the past and and have been selling the magazine on your website without having a physical business, you are prohibited from placing future orders.
- Selling A Primitive Place & Country Journal or A Primitive Place magazine on e-Bay, Amazon, or any other online site is strictly prohibited. However, if you own a brick and mortar business and also have a business website, you are allowed to sell the magazine on your website.
- We feel that this is very unfair to our physical shoppe owners if we allow others to sell strictly off their websites without having a physical business.
- You must fill out the downloadable Wholesale Contract, providing all information requested. Mail to A Primitive Place & Country Journal, LLC, 5825 175th Ave SE, Christine, ND 58015 or scan and email to email@example.com.
- We require a valid tax ID # or Resale Permit for wholesale customers.
Payment is due in full upon placement of order. You can pay via paypal through our site or you can mail in a check or money order in US funds. If you would like to place your order online using your debit or credit card, paypal account or by e-check, click here. Orders will not be filled until your order is paid in full and the Wholesale Contract is complete and on file. To download the wholesale contract, click here. If you would like to mail in your order with a check or money order, click on 'Mail-in Order Form' on the upper right of this page to download the order form. You will need to place your order with each issue. We do not do automatic shipments. You must pay in advance for each issue by the deadline specified. An order form will be mailed to you approx. two months before each issue is released with information on ordering, deadline and shipment. All products are to be purchased for resale only. Your wholesale account is not to be used by anyone other than you. Wholesale products are not for gift giving or personal use.
What we need to process your order:
1. Wholesale Contract - mail in the downloadable wholesale contract with your paid order or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. A paid order - pay for your order through our website or mail-in the order form along with your check or money. We can not process orders without a payment.
Wholesale Rate/Minimum Order:
10 copy minimum order, $ 4.25 per copy
All orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
Where to Buy:
Your shop will be added to the Where to Buy page on our website. The information will appear as you have it entered on your Wholesale Contract.
All sales are final. No buy backs or returns.
If you would like to insure your package against loss or damage, please add an additional $ 2.45 per box or $ 1.95 for a half box. Please be advised that if you choose not to purchase insurance and the magazines get lost or arrive in damaged condition and are unsellable, it is at your own risk. If you have purchased insurance and you have a shipping damage claim, please contact A Primitive Place & Country Journal immediately.
A Primitive Place & Country Journal may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the email address you have provided to
A Primitive Place & Country Journal. Please make sure that it is listed on the Wholesale Contract and that it is written legibly.
Agreement of Terms:
By placing an order with A Primitive Place & Country Journal, you hereby understand and agree to abide by all the policies set forth by this agreement. These terms are subject to change at any time and you will be notified of such changes. We reserve the right to refuse any wholesale order for any reason. We reserve the right to terminate any wholesale account found to be violating this agreement or any of the other terms and conditions stated herein.